A PROGRAM DESIGNED FOR YOU
The idea of this project is to create a suitable space to get the most out of any player. The objective is to offer a personalized program tailored to each athlete’s needs while being supervised by a team of professionals who will be supporting them to achieve every goal they propose. All of this in the best facilities, having the Squash Club Santiago as a workplace, one of the best clubs in Spain.
What’s included in a month at the academy?
High level sports technical preparation project:
- 32 squash sessions (with Borja Golán and his coaching team)
- 8 sessions with a physical trainer (André García)
- 1 session in a clinic specialized in sports physiotherapy (Simetría Hexagonal)
- 1 session with a sports physio (Isaac Barreiro)
- 1 session with a sports psychologist (Pascal Gómez)
- Nutritional counseling
- Medical care in case of injury (Dr. Adrián Gallego)
- Use of the facilities and services of the Squash Club Santiago (25m swimming pool, Spa circuit, functional room, spinning room, weight room with Cybex machines, outdoor pool with restaurant, tennis and paddle tennis courts, coffe shop and all kinds of activities such as Pilates, Yoga, HIT…)
- Possibility of accommodation in a single or shared room less than five minutes walk from the club (this service will be charged separately)